Orville Redenbachers - Fire in Microwave

0 comments
Not resolved

Purchased Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn. Put it in the clean microwave.

The microwave ran about 45 seconds and the popcorn caught fire. This could have been a deadly situation. Thank goodness I was standing close to the microwave and had a sink beside of it. This has never occurred before.

Glad my grandchildren were not popping the corn ...a good way to burn down your house. totally disappointed. I cant believe what I saw. I suggest the company to check for any flammable material in the bags themselves.

Thank goodness my out was not damaged as it could have been and my grandchildren are safe. This is absolutely insane

Product or Service Mentioned: Orville Redenbachers Movie Theater Butter Popcorn.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

You May Also Like